Read A Potion to Die For by Heather Blake Free Online
Book Title: A Potion to Die For|
ISBN 13: 9781494509545
The author of the book: Heather Blake
Edition: Tantor Audio
Date of issue: February 24th 2015
Format files: PDF
The size of the: 783 KB
City - Country: No data
Loaded: 1020 times
Reader ratings: 5.6
Read full description of the books:
As the owner of Little Shop of Potions, a magic potion shop specializing in love potions, Carly Bell Hartwell finds her product more in demand than ever. A local soothsayer has predicted that a couple in town will soon divorce--and now it seems that every married person in Hitching Post, Alabama, wants a little extra matrimonial magic to make sure that they stay hitched.
But when Carly finds a dead man in her shop clutching one of her potion bottles, she goes from most popular potion person to public enemy number one. In no time the murder investigation becomes a witch hunt--literally! Now Carly is going to need to brew up some serious sleuthing skills to clear her name and find the real killer--before the whole town becomes convinced that her potions really are to die for.
Download A Potion to Die For ERUB
Download A Potion to Die For DOC
Download A Potion to Die For TXT
Read information about the authorAlso writes as Heather Webber
Heather Blake grew up in a suburb of Boston, and enjoys going “home” in her novels. As a young mother, she tried her hand at writing novels and hasn’t looked back. Currently, Heather lives in the Cincinnati area, and is currently hard at work on her next novel.
15 Things You May Not Know About Me
1) I am completely, hopelessly addicted to Dr Pepper.
2) Three of my favorite shows as a child were Bewitched, I Dream of Jeannie, and Quincy, M.D. (Is it any wonder I write what I do?)
3) I can eat a whole sleeve of Girl Scout Thin Mints without thinking twice. They’re there, and then they’re (poof!) gone.
4) My first trip to Salem, Massachusetts, was when I was a sixth-grader on a field trip.
5) I once quit a job at McDonald’s because I was only given a five cent raise.
6) I look forward to the first snow of the year every winter.
7) I like to be in complete control of the TV remote.
8) Still own a pair of ice skates I used as a child (yet have not been ice skating in over twenty years!).
9) I’m a very good driver (probably as a result of learning to drive in Massachusetts).
10) One of my favorite places is Stowe, Vermont.
11) I once kissed a dolphin (and loved it!).
12) I collect tiny glass and ceramic bowls.
13) One of my favorite items on my desk is a laughing Buddha.
14) I am as klutzy as people come—and have the scars to prove it.
15) I would probably be a nurse if I wasn’t a writer. (Thank goodness this writing thing seems to be working out.)
Reviews of the A Potion to Die For
Add a comment
Download EBOOK A Potion to Die For by Heather Blake Online free