Read Възможни Странични Ефекти by Augusten Burroughs Free Online
Book Title: Възможни Странични Ефекти|
ISBN: No data
ISBN 13: No data
The author of the book: Augusten Burroughs
Date of issue: 2007
Format files: PDF
The size of the: 827 KB
City - Country: No data
Loaded: 2884 times
Reader ratings: 3.5
Read full description of the books:
Най-провокативният роман на един от петнайсетте най-смешни хора в Америка.
Начин на приложение:
- Тази книга е одобрена за употреба от всички, търсещи удоволствие, разнообразие, забавление, просветление или най-общо казано – разсейване.
- Доказано е особено полезното и въздействие върху хора с родители, баби и дядовци, партньори и разпуснати кучета. Хора със суха, напукана кожа реагират добре на книгата, както и хора с някои сърдечни заболявания.
- Колекционерите на кукли могат да усетят пристъп на свръхчувствителност, както и нелюбезните шофьори, бранд мениджърите на сладкарски компании и потребителите на тютюн за дъвчене.
- Според проведените проучвания някои хора са изпитали неуместен, конвулсивен смях, изтръпване на крайниците и неочаквано спиране на дъха. По-малко от 1% са съобщили за пристъпи на нарколепсия.
- Тази книга не може да лекува разстройства като пристрастяване към eBay или склонност към случайни флиртове. - Не работете с тежки машини, докато четете тази книга, тъй като не знаете какъв ефект може да има върху вас.
- Книгата е противопоказна на всички, които страдат от психически разстройства, включително (но не само) читатели с ахедония, което означава невъзможност да изпитваш удоволствие.
Download Възможни Странични Ефекти ERUB
Download Възможни Странични Ефекти DOC
Download Възможни Странични Ефекти TXT
Read information about the authorAugusten Burroughs born Christopher Robison, son of poet and writer Margaret Robison and younger brother of John Elder Robison.
Burroughs has no formal education beyond elementary school. A very successful advertising copywriter for over seventeen years, he was also an alcoholic who nearly drank himself to death in 1999. But spurned by a compulsion he did not understand, Burroughs began to write a novel. Never outlining or consciously structuring the book, Burroughs wrote, "as fast as I could type, to keep up." Seven days later, Augusten Burroughs had written his first book. He had also stopped drinking. The book was published one year later. Burroughs remains sober to this day. And Sellevision stands as Burroughs's only published novel. It is currently in development as a feature film.
Augusten's second book was a memoir. It was also a publishing phenomenon that helped to ignite a kind of memoir fever in America and abroad. Running with Scissors was released in 2001 to virtually unanimous critical acclaim. The memoir would ultimately remain on the New York Times bestseller list for over four consecutive years, eight months of which were spent in the #1 position. The film, starring Annette Benning, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jill Clayburgh and Alec Baldwin was released in 2005.
He has since published four additional autobiographical volumes (Dry, Possible Side Effects, Magical Thinking and A Wolf at the Table), all of them bestsellers. Currently published in over thirty countries, Augusten's book readings have become massively popular events on numerous continents. He has also headlined for the most prestigious literary festivals in the world, most recently the 2008 Melbourne writer's Festival, where he and Germaine Greer delivered the keynote addresses on opening night. In addition, Burroughs speaks regularly at colleges and universities on topics ranging from alcoholism and sexual abuse to the art of authoring one's own life and humor as serious medicine.
Twice honored by Entertainment Weekly as one of 25 funniest people in America, Burroughs shocked fans and the media alike with the release of A Wolf at the Table in early 2008. The brutal, terrifying and decidedly unfunny book instantly generated a storm of publicity and controversy. Critics were deeply divided, and the book received some of the worst -and best- reviews of the author's career. The book tour for A Wolf at the Table, spanned some six months and four countries, as Augusten performed for the largest crowds of his career. A Wolf at the Table is Augusten's bestselling hardcover to date.
While critics continue to challenge the veracity of Burroughs's books, questioning everything from his alcoholism and advertising career to his earliest childhood memories, the author remains nonplussed, even philosophical. "To be a journalist with a major American newspaper or magazine, you have to have an A-list college education. And to get into that A-list college, you had to do very well in the right high school. So the chances are, you were not being fucked up the ass at age twelve by a pedophile. The facts of my life are generally questioned by extremely privileged and well-educated people who, more likely than not, learned most of what they know about life's dangerous, shocking and sometimes unbelievable underbelly from books, television and the occasional Quentin Tarrantino film. The reason my books continue to sell, despite frequently being dismissed as "unbelievable," is because the people who read my books recognize the truth that is in them. They know the scent. They have smelled it. The very details the media view with such suspicion are the same details that prove to my reader, this guy was there. I remember that, too."
Reviews of the Възможни Странични Ефекти
Add a comment
Download EBOOK Възможни Странични Ефекти by Augusten Burroughs Online free